Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Processing Whitney Houston's Death

I sat down to write my Tuesday devotional and wanted to address the recent death of Whitney Houston.  I got distracted with a few phone calls but got back to my computer after a while.  I jotted out an outline of what I wanted to say when I got distracted by a few more phone calls and some E-mails.  That's when I noticed an E-mail from Dare 2 Share ministries.  In the E-mail was a link to a very well written reflection on Whitney Houston's life and death that actually said a lot of things I wanted to say.

So today, instead of hearing from me, please click on the link below and take some time to read Dare 2 Share's article.  I hope you find it helpful in your walk!  Also, don't forget to vote on Thursday's topic at the top right of the screen!

Dare 2 Share Whitney Houston

No comments:

Post a Comment